i-LEADR (innovative – Leadership, Engagement, Assessment, Data-analysis, & RtI) Inc. was born out of a desire to see all children grow to reach their highest potential. We come to you with over 50 years of combined experience in the public education system. Our backgrounds in general education, special education, counseling, the RtI/MTSS Process, data-analysis, effective strategies/interventions and knowing how they all work together to truly see the whole child has ultimately made us the best at what we do!
The i-LEADR Team of directors and consultants will help you discover the right data to collect and analyze in order to make instructional decisions and determine adequate growth of students. We will then help you move to action by implementing innovative strategies and interventions that address specific skill deficits and maximize success for all students.
Our professional development trainings and workshop programs will equip you and your team with the following skills:
- Truly understanding the intent behind providing a multi-tiered system of support in order to reach ALL children; how to design an effective implementation plan; and how to execute that plan to reach full implementation with fidelity.
- How to transform your grade level team meetings into highly effective Professional Learning Communities (PLCs) using data to drive decision making.
- The culture and collaborative discussions driven by data to analyze instruction, curriculum and the environment – a true reflection process to ensure the Tier 1 Differentiated Core Instruction is delivered in a way to allow all students access!
- Learn to dig deeper with specific diagnostic data to identify foundational skill gaps and determine specific literacy, math and behavior needs of each student in order to meet the child where they are and truly close gaps and help them grow and succeed.
- Analyze and triangulate the data to determine effectiveness and adequate growth based on specifically identified growth rates to then be able to examine the effectiveness of the instruction and/or intervention plans.
- Engage in an interactive, hands-on workshops that will teach multiple, specific, targeted strategies and interventions – tied directly to your district/school data – to add to your school/teacher’s toolbox for use in the classroom the very next day!
We will provide your teachers with the knowledge, skills and resources required to meet your specific needs, close gaps, and ensure appropriate growth for all students through effective data and root cause analysis and learning how to respond by making appropriate instructional adjustments. We truly believe that all students can learn, and it is our job as educators to ensure they do, because all really does mean all!
About Brie Beane, President
I began my journey as an educator 17 years ago working as a teacher at a school for students with Social, Emotional, and/or Behavioral Disorders. Teaching at this school in upstate New York was one of the best experiences of my life. It pushed me to learn how to reach students that were deemed unreachable. It also was the reason I left the classroom and spent the next 6 years of my life as a school counselor. I began my counseling career on the coast of North Carolina, but spent the majority of my experience was in Savannah, Georgia. I had the amazing opportunity to truly see and understand children on both the academic as well as social/emotional/behavioral side.
Of course, the natural next step was to become the Response to Intervention (or Responsiveness to Instruction, depending on your state/county) Coordinator at my school. I received extensive training on the National RtI Model during my time in Georgia. I began training my leadership team and the faculty and staff on the RtI Process. Using the RtI process as the framework for which we reach every single child by use of data and constant collaboration just felt so right to me. My passion for education, working with teachers to experience what is truly possible with the right tools, and watching children reach that lightbulb moment and feel success is a feeling that is unmeasurable. It was then that I knew that this was what I was destined to do!
I eventually landed my dream job as a district level Intervention Specialist just north of Charlotte, North Carolina. All of my training and experience up to that point aligned and it was time to get to work transforming the way we did business for teachers and students on a larger scale. Our results were amazing! Students were not only growing, they were succeeding. We were closing gaps, increasing student outcomes, increasing graduation rates, decreasing drop-out rates, and equipping teachers and administrators with the knowledge and resources necessary to effectively reach all students.
I eventually took over as the Project Director of our i3 Grant to finish the five year-long transformation I had committed to, but I also knew that my passion for what was possible for children was now stronger than ever. i-LEADR, Inc. was born out of this passion and desire to see all children grow to reach their highest potential.